OpenNTF Webinar Series - Essential Projects You Want to Know About
Come join us and learn how OpenNTF projects can maximize Domino in your organization. In this webinar we will spotlight several popular projects. Whether you are a developer, admininstrator or manager you will see how these projects can maximize your return on your Domino investment.
Wine Tasting App
- See how an old stodgy Notes client application was quickly turned into a mobile application using Nomad presented by Theo Heselmans.
- This application will allow fast queries to huge Domino databases using the new Domino Query Language. This application is ready to deploy and is a great example of how to use LotusScript to do queries. Presented by Luis Guirigay.
- this project allows for logging messages and errors in one common log database regardless of the programming language. Why search in 5 different logs to find out why your application is failing? Presented by Paul Withers.
NSF ODP Tooling
- Create an application without Designer? Add to Eclipse to support autocompletion? Export an NSF to an ODP (On Disk Project)? Learn how to bring your Domino development tooling into the modern ages using Maven presented by Jesse Gallagher.
OpenNTF Domino API
- Get the latest status on this project presented by Jesse Gallagher.
This webinar will take place on Tuesday, May 19th, at 11:00 EST (15:00 GMT). Register and reserve your place using the link below. Even if you can't make it then register to get notified when the recording of this webinar is available.